Late Nights

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Late Nights

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/23/2012 05:05 pm. This post has been viewed 256 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you work a lot of late nights? My husband and I do, because that’s when we seem to make the most money – late at night. For those of you that work late hours, do you find yourself relying on coffee or energy drinks? We worked into the wee hours of the morning last night and it was really a struggle for me. It’s getting harder and harder for me to work these odd hours!

Anonymous

I usually work late at night, too. I don’t like those energy drinks though, because they usually have so much caffeine and sugar in them that they make me feel jittery. Sometimes I’ll drink coffee, but I try to make it through the night without the caffeine, if I can help it.

Anonymous

I do use energy drinks and caffeine to stay up for my later nights. During the week I don’t do many late nights, but on the weekends I may be working until two or three in the morning.

Anonymous

I work a lot of late nights, but my schedule has pretty much adjusted to accommodate it. Rather than waking up early in the morning, staying up all day, and having to rely on energy drinks to get me through the night, I tend to just sleep in later so that I can stay up late without needing the caffeine.

Anonymous

I’m a night-owl by nature, so I love to work late at night and it’s not a struggle for me to do it without caffeine. I don’t think we even have any caffeinated beverages in the house! The only thing I have a hard time with is sleeping during the day. Once the sun comes up and starts shining through the windows, I have a hard time getting enough sleep.

Anonymous

I like to be up at night, so I guess I’m a night owl, too. I don’t really need caffeine in order to do a late-night show, however I will need some caffeine to get going the next morning!!

Anonymous

Every night is a late night for me, ha ha! I’m pretty much used to it now though, so I don’t have to drink coffee or energy drinks unless I had to get up very early that morning to run errands.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.