Laptop or PC

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment Laptop or PC

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kamelia 05/05/2013 09:08 am. This post has been viewed 424 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What kind of computer do you use for your webcam shows? I mostly use a laptop because my desktop is just not in an area where performing a show would work.

Anonymous

I have both because I like a second machine just in case one has problems. Desk tops are so much more reliable in my opinion, and with a decent camera and location they are the best option.

Anonymous

I have a room dedicated to my shows, so I have a desktop computer setup. I like laptops and all, but you just get so much more bang for your buck when you buy a desktop. When you buy a laptop, so much of what you’re paying for is its portability; with a dedicated show room, I don’t really need portability.

Anonymous

I use a laptop simply because I could only afford one computer when I was PC-shopping and I wanted a portable computer. I had to spend a bit more to get a laptop with everything I needed, but it takes up so much less space than a desktop and I can take it with me wherever I go.

Anonymous

Since I have a dedicated room for my shows I use a desk top. The webcams on the laptop computers are never all that great either.

Anonymous

I use a PC but only because I have one in my spare bedroom. I try to use the spare bedroom for most of my shows because there isn’t really anything in there besides a bed, a mirror, and a computer.

Anonymous

I use my PC, I have set a password for it so I’m the only one using it, to be safe. I chose to use my PC because it’s more powerful than my laptop, plus the camera on my laptop freezes when you least expect it!

Anonymous

Well, right now we use the laptop we recently bought. My wife and I had our old PC and a good webcam but we recently found a laptop we both like and decided to see if we can make it work. It’s pretty much the same, the only difference is that we no longer have a regular webcam, but we use the one the laptop has.

Kamelia

The laptop works much better for me. I can move it around to where I need it to be. I can also type much better, even though my PC’s keyboard is portable.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.