Kicking out freeloaders

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Kicking out freeloaders

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  T_trick94 08/20/2013 05:23 pm. This post has been viewed 298 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of my friends told me I need to start kicking freeloaders out of my chat room. If a guy comes in and starts asking for something for nothing, she said give them the boot. This sounded kind of harsh to me. Does anyone here do this?

Anonymous

That just depends on the kind of mood I am in, but I never give them a show for free. If they want to see something then they are going to have to take me private.

Mistress.ST

I believe in being pleasant to everyone and simply explain why, nothing is for free. If you kick out all those who ask for something for nothing, you’ll end up with very little left over. Remember, you want to be friendly with all clients, someday they could all be paying clients.

Kamelia

Until you get a paying customer, you are going to be dealing with a few that are more than likely “getting their jollies” while they watch you. You can’t prevent them from doing that. You just have to try to be careful not to give them too much. If they want to see something really good, they have to pay for it.

Anonymous

I don’t kick people out unless they start getting really pushy about wanting to see something without paying. It is important to be polite and friendly, but I have had a few that just don’t let up and I’ve had to kick them out.

Anonymous

I generally don’t kick out anyone unless they are being rude, but unlike many girls I don’t take off my clothes in public chat. If you want to see something naked you are going to have to pay for it.

T_trick94

I’m usually nice to them at first, and if they persist then i remind them that this is my job and i’m a person. haha, i usually ask them if they’d fix my toilet for free if they were a plumber for ‘five gold bb’. if they’re really being unreasonable or rude i’ll remind them that ‘this isn’t the food pantry, if you want to see you can pay me’. which usually makes the other guys in the room who do intend to pay, or at least aren’t being pricks laugh. I’ve def earned myself some favorites for being real to the jerks instead of just kicking them out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.