Keeping your day job

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Keeping your day job

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LexxiLuve 04/29/2014 01:29 pm. This post has been viewed 318 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AllSexedUp

Is there anyone here who continued to work a day job when first getting into camming? I recently met another model who is trying to do this and she is exhausted all the time. I know it’s scary to quit one job for another, especially without knowing how much you’re going to make at the new job, but I don’t think she’ll be able to keep this up much longer.

Anonymous

I know several who have been camming for years and still work their day jobs. They usually keep their “straight” jobs for the health insurance. Buying a plan on your own is ridiculously expensive. If you are going to work both you have to really make sure you are taking care of yourself or you will burn out.

Anonymous

I didn’t have a day job when I got started. I really needed a good-paying and job and money, and I figured I would give camming a shot. So far I am doing alright. Maybe not as much as I would have hoped, but it was still a wise decision.

LexxiLuve

I work a full time day job, am a full time single mommy, and I do camming as well. I would LOVE to quit my day job but am worried I won’t make enough here if I do. I do fine though, I manage my time effectively. I only cam about 10 hours a week but still make pretty decent money. Oh, and I also go to school. I have been camming for 6 months now so I think it will work out okay with all that I do as long as I continue to manage my time. I make sure that I take a few days off here and there to rest and stay healthy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.