Keeping It Hot

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Keeping It Hot

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/24/2012 07:48 pm. This post has been viewed 349 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I perform with a partner (my significant other) more frequently than I perform alone, so we often engage in sexual acts on camera. While we have no issue with that and definitely love the money we earn from it, it can sometimes be hard to “keep it hot” off camera, on our own time. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

I’ve performed with a partner a couple of times as well, and the best way we have found to maintain intimacy above and beyond what we displayed on camera was to draw limits with our clients as to what we would and would not perform on camera. Certain sexual acts we “save” just for the two of us, when no one else is watching, and that makes it more special for us, and also keeps us looking forward to that time when we’re not working, and just enjoying each other.

Anonymous

We handle it the same way that Proud does. We have certain things that we will do on camera for clients or for fun, and then we have other things that are strictly just for “us”. This works for us so I hope it helps you too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.