Keep it fresh

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/15/2013 05:54 am. This post has been viewed 306 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A lot of new cam models have a tendency to overlook this one. As soon as you start getting a following you need to keep up the good work with new outfits, new toys, and new tricks. You don’t want returning clients to catch a repeat of the same show they already saw.

Anonymous

That’s right, us models have to come up with something new from time to time. This is another thing that makes this job fun. I too get bored of the same routine over and over so I don’t even need clients to tell me they need something new, I usually know when it’s time to change things.

Anonymous

This is great advice. The only downfall of keeping things fresh and new all the time is that it can get a bit expensive, constantly buying new lingerie and toys. However, it is a business expense, so you can take it off your taxes at the end of the year. 😉

Anonymous

Well, yes and no. You may have a certain something that a client comes back for. If you have a signature move, however, you can still change the way you lead up to it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.