Is webcam modeling against school rules?

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Is webcam modeling against school rules?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/25/2013 09:28 am. This post has been viewed 337 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m going to kind of a conservative college and am afraid that my modeling job might be against school rules. I can’t find any specific reference to it in our student handbook and I’m afraid to ask a counselor. Anyone have suggestions?

Anonymous

You could ask your friends and colleagues, the ones you trust of course. When I first started out I told no one so it wasn’t a problem for me.

Anonymous

There must be someone you can talk to in confidence. So many college girls (religious ones and not) dance their way through school, I can’t imagine they’d have rules against it. Your counselor certainly can’t punish you for asking.

Anonymous

That’s true YO, but I actually know a girl who got kicked out for “dancing”! So I am trying to be careful. I know she can’t punish me for asking but I’m still nervous and embarrassed…these are SUPER conservative folks!

Anonymous

Do you live on campus and it is it a religious school? If you live on campus there could be some different rules about it. Also some schools do have morality contracts in their handbooks. My recommendation would be to keep your mouth shut about it, if you do live on campus make sure that you can see NO specifics about the school or your dorm room, and just be careful. Worst case scenario you get kicked out and go to school somewhere else. You aren’t doing anything illegal so you don’t have to worry about law enforcement or anything like that.

Anonymous

I think that you should be quiet about it and don’t tell a soul, if you’re afraid. No one has to know if you work or what you work. Also, I think that after a while you might be able to afford to rent a small place for yourself, if right now you are living on campus, this way you’ll be able to work without worrying you’ll get kicked out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.