Invest all at once or little by little?

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment Invest all at once or little by little?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/17/2013 07:44 pm. This post has been viewed 442 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have made the mistake of investing a lot of money in my equipment from the start, and have had quite a lot of financial troubles for a while, so I came to the conclusion that this is not a good idea. It would probably be a better choice to invest little by little. What do YOU recommend in this regard? 😕

Anonymous

I wouldn’t drop a lot of money all at once. I bought what I needed piece by piece, starting with a quality webcam and gradually adding in lighting equipment.

Anonymous

The first good investment my wife and I made was changing our ISP to a better one. A good internet connection is a must! Then we bought a webcam, after a while we bought some toys and little by little we invested in other things.

Fanny

It would be nice to have all of the gadgets and props you need right from the start. But, unless you are financially able to, you will just have to be patient until you can afford it all. Do the best you can with what you have.

Anonymous

Until you know if being a webcam model is something that you are going to enjoy and be successful at I wouldn’t drop a whole lot of money at once. Get a good camera and make sure you have a quality internet connection and leave it at that to start with.

Anonymous

I would definitely recommend investing slowly because webcam modeling may not even be something that you enjoy. You would hate to be out a lot of money if it doesn’t work out for you.

Anonymous

The better your equipment is, the better quality you are going to provide to your customers. It is not exactly a mistake to invest a lot of money on good equipment if you already have the money to begin with. However, investing money that you don’t have in something that you have no experience with is never a good idea. You really need to get a feel for the work, and see if it really is something that you are going to enjoy.

Anonymous

I think Lucretia is right…better equipment does produce better shows. With that being said though, you shouldn’t be maxing out your credit card or anything to get yourself started.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.