Interracial Couples

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Interracial Couples

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/08/2012 04:00 am. This post has been viewed 279 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do we have any other interracial couples on the forum? My husband and I are an interracial couple and I was just curious as to the clientele that some of the other interracial couples cater to. We don’t discriminate and we’re not picky when it comes to our clients, but we seem to entertain more minority groups than the average couple. I just wondered if this is a coincidence or pretty normal for an interracial couple.

Anonymous

We’re not a mixed couple but have two friends who are, (Asian and black), and they seem to have the same experience as you. Do you have mixed couples using your services?

Anonymous

My hubby and I are both the same ethnicity but we see a pretty wide variety of clients. I would say for us, about the only group that we don’t see a lot of are women; the vast majority of our clients are men. We do see some couples from time to time, but not that often.

Anonymous

@SamAndDee wrote:

We’re not a mixed couple but have two friends who are, (Asian and black), and they seem to have the same experience as you. Do you have mixed couples using your services?

We do have a lot of mixed couples as clients, but most of the time, we only see the husband. He’ll tell us that his wife is a different ethnicity, but we rarely see or talk to her. It seems like people that are not in interracial relationships prefer not to hire interracial webcam models.

Anonymous

Yes! We are an interracial couple as well, although we never bill or sell ourselves precisely as that, so we’ve actually never had any other interracial couple as clients. Most of our clients are also men, all ethnicities, mostly white. It was more or less the same breakout when I was camming on my own.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.