Internet Problems

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Internet Problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/08/2013 11:58 pm. This post has been viewed 161 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve had some internet problems over the past few days that have made my webcam modeling a nightmare this week! We’ve had bad weather off and on and I guess it’s affected our internet. Among other things, the speed is only about half what it should be. However, when I called the phone company about it, they were NO help. I’m seriously thinking about switching companies now, as this is affecting my ability to make money.

Anonymous

I am sorry Luv2b. I had a similar issue last week. The water main for the street was busted and somehow they managed to tear up my phone line with the first pass of their machinery even though they had marked it!

Anonymous

Wow, Cammie! I guess that falls under the law of “whatever can go wrong, will”. =/ Sorry you guys are having internet problems; knock on wood, everything has been okay for me. I don’t rely on a phone company for my internet, though. I wonder if you would have better luck if you went with a cable company, Luv2b?

Anonymous

I rely on cable for my internet and so far, I haven’t had any problems with it. It runs fast and it’s reliable, but then again, it’s about the most expensive monthly internet out there. =/ Still, I can take the expense off my taxes, so it’s worth it in the end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.