In the studio, or out?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat In the studio, or out?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/12/2013 06:05 pm. This post has been viewed 254 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kamelia

I started out working for a company, inside the studio. I now work from home, but I find that working inside the studio actually had many advantages. Once I got over the initial panic of working around lots of other people, I was happy that I didn’t have to fool around with setting up lighting, checking the camera and microphones, etc. Now I have more “privacy”, but I am responsible for the set-up, as well. It’s not always such an easy task.

AllSexedUp

That’s really interesting to me because I didn’t know that working in a studio is possible. That would add more overhead to the cost of things for the company, so how was the money for you then compared with doing it yourself?

Anonymous

Because we work as a couple I would never consider working in a studio…one of us can always check the angle of the camera and all of that good stuff. I can see where it might be advantageous to people who are new to the webcam industry.

Anonymous

I work from home, and to me that is one of the biggest perks of the webcam industry. I work when I want to and from the comfort of my own home. I love that!

Anonymous

Definitely out of the studio…like some of the other’s have said the whole point to me is being able to set my own hours and be able to work out of my own home.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.