Ignore what others think of this line of work

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Ignore what others think of this line of work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/15/2013 05:47 am. This post has been viewed 174 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the problems I had when I was a beginner at my job was dealing with people who were constantly putting me down. They were saying how selling your body is wrong and how I should be ashamed of myself for not working a real job. Well, you should just ignore these people. This IS a real job and, guess what, I earn a lot more than these people do while doing something I enjoy. My advice: ignore what other people think of you, you are not doing anything wrong!

Anonymous

Great advice, Albertina. It goes for more than just webcam modeling too. Contrary to what some people may think or say, webcam modeling is no different than any other job. Clients pay for a service they want, and models are paid to perform a service for a client. Never mind what other people think of you, so long as you are happy with yourself!

Anonymous

I think this is great advice for many avenues of our lives, not just modeling. People can be very judgmental, but we can’t let them bring us down. Only you know what is best for you and no one else should be putting in their unsolicited two cents.

Anonymous

I actually know that I am not the best-looking person out there. I know that I may not be the best performer. I can’t sing and I can’t dance. If I let that stop me from doing it, however, I would never have fun and never enjoy my life. I was picked on enough as a child, until I get to the point where I decided I was just not going to take it anymore. I am doing what makes me happy, whether anyone else likes it or not. I’ve since found that it is all in the attitude. If you start living your life like you don’t care what they think, no one will even know that you are not doing it right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.