I need time off

Home Forums Cam Models Chat I need time off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/16/2012 03:26 am. This post has been viewed 307 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I can feel burn out approaching and really want to take some time off to relax. A nice change of scenery would be welcome but I don’t want to spend time away worrying about losing money or regulars. Up to now I’ve not been off cam for more than a couple of days, and then rarely. How do you handle this?

Anonymous

Can you afford to take the time off? Also, do you work for an agency or are you self-employed? If you can afford to take the time off and you work for an agency, go ahead and request some time off. If you’re self-employed and you can afford it, just make a note of it on your website that you won’t be available from X-date through Y-date.

It’s always good to take some time off before you get burnt out! 😉

Anonymous

I agree with Cookies, if you need some time off then schedule it. Everyone takes a vacation sometimes so I don’t think you will lose any customers or anything like that. If you don’t take a break your customers will start to see your enthusiasm slip.

Anonymous

Thanks for the ideas gals. I am self employed these days which makes me wary of closing the site down for more than a day or two. I don’t want to lose regulars to the competition, but at the end of the day I will probably do that anyway if I don’t get a break.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.