I am too jealous…

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum I am too jealous…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 316 timesST 04/20/2013 04:07 am. This post has been viewed 316 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Even though I have been a webcam model for over 2 years, I am not very interested in performing with my boyfriend as a webcam couple. My boyfriend met me as a webcam model, and he would like for us to give it a try. I think that the fact that I have been a webcam model actually makes me more jealous. I know that there are women like “me” out there, and I’m afraid that I would lose him. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Nope, bit I was married when I started. We have been together since we were 15 and we always had a freaky sex life. When we found out we could get paid for it we were all over it!

Anonymous

I can kind of see how you might get jealous. There are lots of couples, however, who actually work with other partners. Once you think of your relationship in terms other than sex, it really won’t matter to you, either.

Mistress.ST

Camming as a couple can boost your sex life and, fatten your wallet. Remember, you are acting. Try not to take it so seriously and you may find it enjoyable streaming live as a couple, now and then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.