How to squirt.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CreamyHoney 07/24/2015 10:26 pm. This post has been viewed 273 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kamelia

“Squirting” seems to be highly requested these days. Don’t worry if you can’t – I honestly don’t think there is any female who really does. It is mostly done through the use of water or motion lotion and muscle control. You can practice in the bathtub. 😉

Anonymous

Got to disagree with you there because I am very new to squirting. It took me completely by surprise and it wasn’t a trick or anything like that. I am super excited to learn more about my body and being able to squirt…best orgasms of my life so far. 😉

Anonymous

There are lots of videos online that will teach you about how to squirt if it is something that you are interested in. I have done it a few times as well, and it is amazing. I just need some time to practice and get a better handle on it. I am never sure exactly when it is going to happen.

CreamyHoney

Some girls really do squirt just an fyi. I do so I thought I would let you know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.