How-To Classes

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How-To Classes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/30/2012 05:34 am. This post has been viewed 290 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I live in a relatively small town, but there are several dance studios in the next town over that offer “how-to” classes on pole dancing, lap dancing, chair dancing, etc. Has anyone ever taken a class like this? I’m seriously considering it!

Anonymous

I haven’t taken any live classes, but I did buy some of those Carmen Electra Cardio Strip-Tease DVDs and try them out. I liked them alright, but I definitely think a real class would be more fun… and more informative! If you have access to the classes, I’d say to go for it!

Anonymous

I haven’t taken any, but I would love to. I think that it would be a lot of fun. I know there is a local gym that has a stripping type class, and a chair dancing class too.

Anonymous

Yes!! I have taken a bunch of these and they are a blast. The beginning is always a little slow and awkward because most people aren’t used to being so open with each other, but by the end you’re all dancing on and with each other!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.