How should a male model take care of himself?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum How should a male model take care of himself?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/30/2013 09:00 am. This post has been viewed 317 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Working as a webcam model requires that you take care of yourself. From practicing sports to using body lotions. I’m curious as to how a man takes care of his body for this kind of business?

Anonymous

My best friend is a male webcam model and he looks gorgeous on screen (and in real life too). He goes to the gym 5-6 times a week and, from what I know, body lotions are very important for male models.

Anonymous

Some men remove their body hair, either all of it or just the chest area. Mostly it’s about having a decent physique and skin care. Clear skin is important, and a cool haircut matters to me too.

Anonymous

I go to the gym at least four or five times a week for a couple of hours, and I also remove most of my body hair because that is what most people prefer. I also use body lotion when I get out of the shower.

Anonymous

I outfitted my home with gym equipment and I workout daily for at least an hour. I also tan daily, shave all of my body hair, and keep my skin moisturized with baby oil. Ladies love the baby oil!

Anonymous

I think a male model should take care of himself in pretty much the same ways as a female model. Both sexes need to workout regularly and watch what they eat, and both sexes need to pay attention to details like body hair, fingernails, and toe nails. I’m a bit of a “pretty boy” myself, so I workout and tan everyday, style my hair, and visit the nail salon with my wife for manicures and pedicures.

Anonymous

I go to the gym every 2-3 days to keep fit. I never eat junk food, only healthy cooked at home meals. This is very important, fast food can ruin a webcam model. Also, I shave the chest hair, all of it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.