How old is a cougar?

Home Forums Cougar Webcam Models Forum How old is a cougar?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/02/2012 01:19 am. This post has been viewed 310 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve heard this term before…but not sure if I fall within the age brackets or not :O) How old is a cougar? Is it just any older woman that the young guys think is hot?

Anonymous

From what I know, a woman is considered to be a cougar if the man is at least 20 years younger, so the late 30s would be about the starting age for a cougar.

Anonymous

I’d say a cougar is about 40 or so. At 30 you’re still young, in my opinion but at 40-45 you are a real class cougar 😎

Anonymous

A cougar’s only as old as a cougar feels ;P There’s no real answer, it’s just any older woman who’s scoring with a younger guy. Who says she can’t be only a few years older? 🙂

Anonymous

I think the definition would vary from person to person, but I would think that a cougar was at least in their 40’s. Before that I guess you just have to be content with being MILF! 🙂

Anonymous

I would say that if you advertise yourself as a cougar you’d have to fit into the expected age range/look. So for me that would be at least 40 years old. Maybe you could be a ‘junior cougar’ if you’re younger than that? 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.