How Much For A Haircut?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum How Much For A Haircut?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/13/2013 12:53 pm. This post has been viewed 201 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Ladies, how much do you spend on a haircut? It’s been several months since I had mine trimmed and I’m way overdue for it. I have a great hair stylist and I count myself lucky for that, but she’s kind of expensive. At least, I consider her to be expensive. It usually runs me about $40, including the tip.

Anonymous

I try to keep my haircuts at about half that. Just out of curiosity, when you pay for a haircut, are you also have your hair shampoo’d/conditioned and styled? I shampoo mine just before the appointment and have the stylist cut it wet, then I go back home and style it myself, so save on the additional fees.

AllSexedUp

My neighbor is in cosmetology school and I had her come over last weekend to cut and color my hair. I gave her $100 for it, which I know is a little pricey, but she spent a long time working on my hair. Normally, I would pay about $80 for it in a salon.

Anonymous

I don’t spend much on my haircuts, but I’m a guy. Normally I skip the shampoo and my hair is so short, there’s no need to style it, either. The girl just takes a pair of scissors to the front and an electric razor to the back and I’m done in less than 10 minutes. I usually spend more time waiting to have my hair cut than actually getting the cut.

Anonymous

I always have a lot done when I go to the hair salon, so I usually end up spending somewhere between $50 and $100. I always have them shampoo and condition it, then cut it, then blow dry it and style it, then touch up the cut, and after that I usually have it dyed or highlighted.

Anonymous

I don’t cut my hair very often. I prefer to keep it long. I do go for a very cheap trim once in a while. I have long, thick, healthy hair, fortunately, and I am not about to cut it off any time soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.