How Many Partners?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How Many Partners?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/11/2013 09:49 pm. This post has been viewed 248 times

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

For those of you that do webcam shows with other people, how many partners do you have? How many do you broadcast with at the same time? How many is too many?

Anonymous

I’m very selective about partners, so I only have two – my hubby and my longtime girlfriend. Mostly I do solo shows, but occasionally I’ll do a show with my hubby or with my girlfriend, whenever they are in the mood. On one occasion all three of us performed together but it was a bit awkward getting everyone into the frame at the same time. We ended up only being able to show two of us at a time.

AllSexedUp

@downandirty wrote:

I’m very selective about partners, so I only have two – my hubby and my longtime girlfriend. Mostly I do solo shows, but occasionally I’ll do a show with my hubby or with my girlfriend, whenever they are in the mood. On one occasion all three of us performed together but it was a bit awkward getting everyone into the frame at the same time. We ended up only being able to show two of us at a time.

I could see that being a problem. I don’t perform with anyone else, but I think it would be a hassle to get more than just a couple of people on camera. Sure, you could move away from the camera to cover more space, but then you’re sacrificing up close details.

Anonymous

I have done a threesome on cam, but I think getting any more than that in a shot would be nearly impossible. Personally, when we did a threesome show we had a camera man as well. 🙂

Anonymous

I only have one partner – my hubby. Of course, he doesn’t show with me all the time. Sometimes it’s just me, sometimes it’s just him, and sometimes we do shows together. I have thought about trying to get a girlfriend to show with me, as she’s shown some interest in webcam modeling, but I’m too wary of potential drama to actually bite the bullet and bring her on cam with me.

Anonymous

I have two partners, but it’s rare for all three of us to perform together. Mostly it’s me performing with one or the other. They both work other jobs too, so it’s hard for us to coordinate schedules.

Anonymous

I prefer to work alone, but I there are a couple of people that I will perform with on occasion. It’s tempting to work with a partner though because you usually make more money that way.

Anonymous

I have several partners that I perform shows with on occassion but I usually don’t do a show with more than two of them at a time.

Anonymous

I’ve never been asked to work with many other people. I have worked with my boyfriend, and a female friend who introduced me to webcamming, in the first place. I suppose I would do more, if it paid enough.

Anonymous

I have only had two other partners in a single show, but I have a variety of partners that I work with on occassion. Some partner shows get better responses than others though. 😉

Anonymous

I agree – some partner shows are better than others. There are some models in the webcam world that are in high demand. If you get paired up with them, you have it made!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.