How long have you been performing and how long do you plan t

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How long have you been performing and how long do you plan t

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12/06/2012 03:32 am. This post has been viewed 225 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How long have you been performing on cam and how long do you plan to continue performing shows? Do you have a specific time frame or monetary goal in mind?

Anonymous

I just started webcam modeling about this time last year, so I’ve only been a model for about a year now. I like what I do, so I plan to do it for at least a few more years. If I could get ten years out of it, that would be great, but I don’t think this industry is kind to aging, so we’ll see.

Anonymous

I’ve been a webcam model for about a year and a half now. I don’t know how much longer I will keep performing for. I guess I’ll keep performing for as long as I can. I like the work and it pays well. 😉

Anonymous

Seems as though we have all been doing this for about the same time. I have been on cam for just over a year, and I will continue to do it for as long as it continues to pay the bills.

Anonymous

I have been doing this for about eight months now, and I don’t know how long I will continue doing it. Right now doing this is paying the bills so I will probably continue with it for awhile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.