How long have you been at it?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How long have you been at it?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/22/2012 02:59 am. This post has been viewed 280 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m brand new to webcam modeling and honestly never knew much about it before a few months ago. How long have you been modeling? Wondering if it can become a long-term career.

Anonymous

It definitely can. I’ve been working alone for 4 years, my husband joined in last summer. It’s a unique lifestyle and career, but if you enjoy it, keep at it!

Anonymous

I’m rather new myself, I only started doing it a few months back but up until now everything is perfect. I think if I keep myself fit it can last a lot.

Anonymous

I’m not a vet like way2 but I’m past my newbie stage…I guess I started about 1 1/2 yrs ago. There are some girls who have been doing this for way longer! If it’s a good fit for you, you’ll know.

Anonymous

It’s been almost a year since I started. I think it fits me, as YOLicious said. The money is good, the schedule is great, what more can I wish for? 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks ladies! That’s very encouraging, I’m liking it a lot so far and I’m glad to hear ya’ll have had success with it. Potential for future growth? Check…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.