How Frequently Are You Paid?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How Frequently Are You Paid?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/17/2013 10:47 pm. This post has been viewed 239 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How frequently are you paid? I know there are a lot of different modeling companies out there to work for, along with the option of working for yourself and running your own website, so I would imagine that some companies pay more frequently than others.

Anonymous

I think we could request payouts as frequently as once a week, but we actually request ours twice/month, on the 14th and the 28th. Since our bills all fall on either the 15th or the 30th, this works perfectly for us.

Anonymous

I request a payout every Monday, for all the work I’ve done from Sunday through Saturday of the week beforehand. That’s one of the reasons I like webcam modeling so much – weekly pay. The day job I had before only paid out every two weeks, and while we managed to work around it, it’s just so much more convenient being paid once a week now.

Anonymous

That usually depends on how much I have in my account and what bills need to be paid. I usually request a payout about twice a month though.

Anonymous

I just started working for a site not too long ago and they’ll actually let us request payouts as frequently as we want to, so long as our account balance is over their minimum payout amount. I usually do about 3 requests a month, as bills need to be paid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.