How do you make your schedule ?

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum How do you make your schedule ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/28/2013 11:32 am. This post has been viewed 338 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m female myself, but I’ve been wondering how many hours does a male model put in a day? I have heard it’s good to work for 3-4 hours and then take a break. How do you usually work ?

Anonymous

Well as a man I can say that the majority of male cam models performing solo shows are not working two-three hours straight. The customer is paying to see the build up to the money shot and you can only do that so many times in a day where it will be worth seeing. Personally, most of my solo shows run for sixty minutes at a max.

Anonymous

I agree that 3-4 hours at once would be too much. I take a lot of bookings ahead of time, which lets me fix a workable schedule. Some days I only model for an hour in the morning, my favorite time). Others I’ll do several shows spread through the day and evening.

Anonymous

I know from personal experience that it’s just impossible for men to perform such long hours. My husband is a real stud but he has never done any shows that lasted longer than 40 minutes.

Anonymous

I think having a show in the morning, one at night and something in between works, although it kind of takes up the whole day. A man can’t work that many hours and not feel exhausted. It’s not healthy either, in my opinion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.