How do you handle threats ?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat How do you handle threats ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/04/2012 01:08 pm. This post has been viewed 313 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a question for all of you males and females: how do you handle it when a client threatens you? It happened to a lady I sometimes do lesbian shows with and she is terrified. What should I advise her ?

Anonymous

Luckily, I’ve never been threatened before, but it’s definitely something I’ve had to think about in pursuing this career field. If I were threatened, I would cease all contact with the client that made the threats and keep their personal information handy in case it ever became necessary to contact the police. Also, make it a point to obtain their IP address!

Anonymous

I have never personally been threatened, but all of my clients are aware that their ISP’s are being recorded. I also have recorded video’s of each session as well as a print out of the chat logs. I don’t keep all of that forever of course, but I do keep them for awhile. I have a filing system and everything !

Anonymous

This is a great thing to be aware of and workit it sounds like you have a really good system. I’d never thought about the possibility but there are so many predators out there…I’m def going to be more careful.

Anonymous

I have never been threatened either, but like Workit I do keep records of everything! This is not just to protect me, but to protect clients who might find themselves in trouble as well. I don’t want anyone getting in trouble for consensual fun that harms no one.

Anonymous

It is a great idea to keep records of your interactions, and hopefully you’ll never need to use them to protect yourself. There are a certain number of disturned people out there, and I’d advise anyone to listen to their gut instinct. If you get ‘that’ feeling about someone drop them. It’s never wise to ignore the danger signals.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.