High Speed Internet Connection Companies

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment High Speed Internet Connection Companies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/04/2013 07:09 am. This post has been viewed 23 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Which internet company do you prefer to use, given the fact that you are dependent on a reliable, high-speed internet connection? We’re currently using AT&T but I’m seriously thinking about switching companies.

Anonymous

We’ve used just about every company out there at one point or another. I think my favorite provider, in terms of the quality, reliability, and speed of their internet, is Comcast. I’ve always preferred them over AT&T.

Anonymous

I am actually thinking about giving Charter a try. We currently have AT&T and the speeds they say we are paying for and what we are actually getting are not even in the same ballpark. High speed internet costs too much to not get what you are paying for!

Anonymous

I too have AT&T, I’ve been their client for years but I’m thinking of switching to another one as soon as possible. I can afford to pay a higher bill now, if necessary.

Anonymous

There are always going to be issues. I used to have trouble with AT&T, and then I switched to Comcast. It’s a little better, but there are still issues. They apologize for the “slight inconveniences” as they “improve their services”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.