Have you ever mentored someone?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Have you ever mentored someone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/30/2012 01:22 am. This post has been viewed 360 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A distant relative is interested in working as a model and I have agreed to mentor him. He’s also gay and I know too well the pitfalls out there for younger men, so I’m happy to do this.

Anonymous

A friend of mine wants to start webcam modeling with me and I’m thinking about taking her under my wing and showing her the ropes. If I decide to do it, she’ll be my first “pupil”, though. I haven’t mentored anyone before.

Anonymous

If you are comfortable with the person you’re taking care of then mentoring is a great idea. We are both happy to offer tips and leads on jobs but haven’t actually done anything like this in an organized way.

Anonymous

I don’t really get what mentoring involves. Would you have someone watch your shows to get some insight? Or is it more about being a buddy/listening ear?

Anonymous

@bellisimo wrote:

I don’t really get what mentoring involves. Would you have someone watch your shows to get some insight? Or is it more about being a buddy/listening ear?

I don’t know if what I am doing is different from any ‘official’ way but I see mentoring as being around for advice, introducing someone to good agencies, giving them tips once they are working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.