Have you ever had strange requests?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Have you ever had strange requests?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/14/2013 03:52 pm. This post has been viewed 271 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As a female cam model, have you ever had strange requests from men? I’m not even sure how to define “strange” but did anything out of the ordinary happened on your job ?

Anonymous

Well, I have had men ask me to put strange non sexual objects into my vagina in a sexual way so yes, I have. One guy asked me if I could pop golf balls out of my vagina. I have seen it done before, but I have never tried to do it.

Anonymous

I have heard stories like men asking webcam models to make strange sounds or stay in weird positions but it has never happened to me before. I’m not sure how I’d react, I think I would try to keep my calm and hope I won’t start laughing at some point.

Anonymous

Of course!! People have all kinds of odd fetishes and whatnot. I’ve been asked to try and lick my own breasts which is very hard since I am small-breasted! It was silly and awkward but we both laughed a lot and had fun with it. Just act natural, if something seems weird or creepy be honest about it!

Anonymous

Well once we (husband & I) were asked to reverse role play, so I was the “man” and he was the “woman.” Yeah that was just strange, neither of us could take it seriously!

Anonymous

I’m a guy, hope you don’t mind me sharing one of my strange requests here! A first timer asked me if I had any soft toys, and was disappointed that I couldn’t produce one by magic. Turned out he wanted me to do some pretty odd things to a teddy!

Anonymous

Wow, you guys have had some really weird requests. I haven’t encountered anything strange so far, everything is still normal from where I stand. Who knows, though, what can happen in the future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.