Have you done this in college ?

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Have you done this in college ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/04/2013 11:07 am. This post has been viewed 22 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am way past my college days but back then I had a few friends who worked as webcam girls and earned money to pay their tuition and also go out or buy nice stuff for themselves. It worked out great for them. Have you tried this in college ?

Anonymous

I am a college webcam girl and it is the only reason I am able to stay in school. I have gone through a lot of negative emotions about it (feeling secretive, shameful, etc.) but now I love what I do and have a lot of respect for myself and other models!

Anonymous

I tried it in college and it worked out great for me, I was able to make good money for a few hours of work a day and still had enough time to study.

Anonymous

I had friends who did this to get through college, and a couple stayed with it on and off for a few years afterwards. I had the chance to model but didn’t, mainly because I was uncomfortable with my female body. Then when I was post surgery I got into it and have never looked back.

Anonymous

I haven’t worked as a model during my years in college, I unfortunately had (have, they’re still alive) some very conservative parents and I was too young to stand my ground. I’m so happy to hear that other girls are smarter than me, I worked at a fast food joint to earn money in college.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.