Halloween & Costumes

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Halloween & Costumes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/20/2012 06:41 pm. This post has been viewed 278 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Halloween is fast approaching! Which costumes do you have in your arsenal for the holiday season? So far, my husband and I have bought the cliche, matching “pimp-and-ho” costumes, along with naughty, his-and-hers police uniforms – complete with handcuffs. 😉

Anonymous

Hi, don’t you just love this season? I have a female vampire outfit which was really popular around the time Twilight first came out. I should probably look for something new, any ideas for a girl with curves?

Anonymous

I actually have a couple of naughty costumes I will be using for some shows over the next couple of weeks. I have the naughty nurse, naughty school girl, and a really sexy black cat outfit. Bellisimo I am full figured myself and I get a lot of costumes off of Amazon.

Anonymous

Pinkteddy – Where did you get your black cat costume from? I’ve been looking for one of those! 😉 So far, I just have the french maid’s uniform and the sexy candy striper.

Anonymous

My hubby and I decided that we’re only going to broadcast one Halloween show this year, on the day of, so we’re still debating about the “perfect” theme for it. The best idea we’ve come up with so far is a superhero theme, where he would wear some type of skimpy Superman get-up and I would of course wear a Wonder Woman costume.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.