Guaranteed weight loss!

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Guaranteed weight loss!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/28/2013 03:14 pm. This post has been viewed 274 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have spent most of my young adulthood constantly striving to be fit and never feeling skinny enough. HELLO, dancing daily and having to stay fit for my clients has been the perfect motivation. I’ve already lost 7lbs and I’m still pretty new!

Anonymous

I have to admit that I actually thought this was spam until I read it, ha ha! But yeah, I definitely agree with you that being a webcam model is, in and of itself, a very motivating reason to stay fit. The money is great but even more than that, this is definitely the sexiest I’ve ever felt in my life!

Anonymous

Haha new it does look like a spammy subject line ;P But, lilmiss is right, it is great exercise (I think lovemaking itself is one of the best calorie burners out there!).

Anonymous

I agree with Way2 about lovemaking – it’s definitely one of the most fun ways to burn calories, and it’s extremely easy to lose track of time, ha ha!! As for the OP, dancing is a GREAT way to stay in shape, especially if you have a pole. You would not believe the amount of strength and stamina required to spend any length of time dancing on a pole!!

Anonymous

I would love to get a pole to practice doing some of those moves. 🙂 I am definitely in the best shape of my life since I started camming regularly.

Anonymous

I’d love to get a pole, too. 🙂 A friend of mine used to strip and said that even if you think you’re in shape, pole dancing will have you thinking twice about it because you’ll be using muscles you didn’t even know you had!!

Anonymous

This is such a great point. I just got prego and my midwife recommended that I stay active in some way…I was thinking I’d have to join a yoga class or something like that, didn’t even consider that work IS active!

Anonymous

It’s true! Having to move a lot really helps. I also go to the gym twice a week now because I have to! I can’t afford to put on weight and let my clients see me fat! This job really helps the ladies stay in shape!

Anonymous

I’m in the best shape of my life right now, and that’s largely due to webcam modeling. For me, it’s not so much that the nature of the work is highly physical, it’s like Antispider said – I don’t want to put on weight and have my clients see me that way.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.