Goals for 2013

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Goals for 2013

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/16/2013 05:48 pm. This post has been viewed 164 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you have any set goals as far as camming goes for 2013? Our goal is to get six months worth of savings together earned mostly from cam shows.

Anonymous

I would like to bulk up our savings a little bit, and I would also like to diversify some of my online business interests away from camming a little bit. I have no illusions about being a webcam model forever so I am trying to plan for the future.

Anonymous

I would like to make enough to pay down some debts and give myself a little more wiggle room financially. Like Gigi, I have some other online opportunities that I am pursuing in addition to camming.

Anonymous

I have a 9-5 day job that pays the bills, so my goal for 2013 is to boost that income by at least 50% and put it into savings. Almost half of my day job paycheck goes towards taxes, my 401K, and insurance premiums, so I’d like to make all of that back, plus some for the savings account, through webcam modeling.

Anonymous

I’m new to webcam modeling, so my goal for 2013 is just to get a routine going where I model on a regular basis, maybe twice a week, after the kids are in bed. I’d like to gradually build up to modeling maybe every other day.

Anonymous

My cam goal for 2013 is to get my husband involved. 😉 I’ve been cam modeling for a few months now but thus far, I haven’t been able to get him on cam with me. He’s just so shy! Wish me luck everyone. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.