Giggling on cam

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Giggling on cam

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Madeline85 10/10/2014 01:02 pm. This post has been viewed 8460 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My partner and I are able to do 2-3 shows in a row. However, given the fact that we don’t fake it on cam all the time, when I touch my partner after the first or second show, she instantly starts to giggle. What should we do? Should we take some breaks and cool off? Is it OK to laugh a little on cam?

Anonymous

I think you guys should do whatever works best for you, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a bit of laughter on camera. In fact, I think guys usually like to see happy, bubbly women on cam. 😉

Fanny

Is there a problem with giggling? I would think it is a turn-off for many. I think the giggling would make the fun a little more real and believable.

AllSexedUp

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a little giggling. I wouldn’t worry about it unless you have a client who says something negative. Like sassy said, it probably shows the clients that you’ve having fun.

Anonymous

Is there a problem with her giggling? I would think that would just make her seem more playful on camera. I don’t understand what the connection is with her giggling and with you doing shows back to back.

Anonymous

I don’t think that the giggling is a problem personally, and if nothing else it shows that she has “real” and having a good time.

Madeline85

@superfreak wrote:

I don’t think that the giggling is a problem personally, and if nothing else it shows that she has “real” and having a good time.

absolutely agreed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.