Getting Sick

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Getting Sick

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12/05/2012 03:19 am. This post has been viewed 264 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I think I might be getting sick, which as we all know is bad for business. Yesterday, even though I slept well the night before, I was tired all day long. I went to bed early, slept in super late today, and I’m still tired. I could lay down and take a nap right now, if it weren’t for my long to-do list. I hope this isn’t the first sign of impending illness!!

Anonymous

I hope you’re not getting sick! =/ I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just have days where I’m more tired than others. How much sleep do you get at night?

Anonymous

I think how much sleep you get and how well you sleep can both affect how you feel the next day. It’s hard for me to function well off of 5 or 6 hours of sleep, but even if I slept for 8 or 9 hours, if I woke up every hour and a half, I’ll still feel tired all the next day.

Anonymous

I know what you mean, George. Personally, I’m not at 110% unless I got about 9 or 10 hours of sleep the night before. With everything I have to do around the house though, it’s hard for me to lay down early enough to get that much sleep throughout the week. Many nights, I end up only getting about half that, and after a few days, I’ll start feeling sickly, too.

Anonymous

I hope that you are feeling better by now. I hate knowing that I have a ton of stuff that I have to do when I don’t feel well. Have you tried taking vitamin c when you are feeling rundown.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.