Get Skype

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Doll Baby 05/05/2013 11:03 am. This post has been viewed 213 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Services like Skype are really useful when you want to work for yourself, (which is always the best option.) It’s as anonymous as anything can be and generally a reliable connection.

Anonymous

I tried Skype once and kept getting voice distortion or I was cut off from the caller mid way through a conversation. I like the idea of it but there are other free VOIP services that have proved more reliable for me.

Anonymous

This is not a bad idea, but I haven’t had much luck with the Skype connection in my area. Are there other services that are similar that I could try?

Anonymous

I like Skype, but I don’t really use it for work a whole lot. I don’t know why not though. I am going to have to see what I can set-up using Skype. Prior to now I have just used Skype to keep in touch with out of state family.

Anonymous

Skype is great, I often use it. I have 2 accounts, one for the job and one for people I know and regularly talk to. I never had problems with it, the sound is great and the webcam feature is OK, not great but OK. I recommend it, give Skype a chance girls 😉

Crazy

I suppose Skype is a good option for those who want to be self-employed. I know a lot of people are doing it. I personally get lots of “invitations” to meet people for online sex.

Delilah

If you’re working for yourself and utilizing Skype, how do you get paid? I love idea, but I need to make sure I have a reliable payment option.

Doll Baby

I’ve been using Skype for personal long-distance calls for a while now. I didn’t think to use it for the job. Does that only work for one-on-one sessions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.