Frequency

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Frequency

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/27/2012 08:11 pm. This post has been viewed 284 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How often do you perform shows? Do you stick with one show per day, or do you perform multiple shows daily? Do you work a 5 day week, or less/more? Do you prefer to perform shows during the day or later in the evening?

Anonymous

We usually do shows about four times a week. I put a schedule up on the website on Sundays of what the schedule and availability will be for the week.

Anonymous

We’ve tried to stick to a consistent schedule but I guess we’re too free-spirited! We usually end up doing about 2 shows a day, about 3 days a week. It’s always different. But aside from that we keep a live stream available during certain late-night hours.

Anonymous

I have “A” weeks and “B” weeks so I can balance with other stuff. A week = Mon/Wed, B week = Tues/Thurs, and I always do Fri & Sat night. Number of shows I do depends on response and traffic 🙂

Anonymous

I prefer to broadcast my shows later in the evening, as I’m definitely more of a night owl than an early bird. I usually broadcast one show per evening, at least 5 evenings per week. Some weeks I’ll broadcast daily, but other weeks I’ll schedule in a day or two of “personal time”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.