First timer

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum First timer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Crazy 04/09/2013 11:04 am. This post has been viewed 690 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have any of you ever helped a first timer out with a lesbian show? I have a friend who has been doing shows on her own and now wants to do a lesbian couple show. Don’t get me wrong I have done shows with other women before just not with one who hasn’t done it before.

Anonymous

Has she had any lesbian experiences off cam? If she has I would say go for it, but if not I would have to think about it a little more. If she hasn’t you might consider doing a trial run off camera.

AllSexedUp

@pinkteddy wrote:

Has she had any lesbian experiences off cam? If she has I would say go for it, but if not I would have to think about it a little more. If she hasn’t you might consider doing a trial run off camera.

I’m not so sure about this. I wonder if that would be really hot for some guys to see a first timer act a little nervous. I know some guys who would really get off watching two girls try to figure out what they’re doing for the first time.

Crazy

Once you become a part of the “sex” industry, you don’t really feel so disgusted about performing with someone of the same sex. If you are a lesbian, however, it shouldn’t feel any different than anyone else who feels nervous, performing for the first time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.