Finding someone to work with

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Finding someone to work with

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Crazy 04/09/2013 11:05 am. This post has been viewed 8231 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Delilah

I’m interested in working with at least one other girl, but I don’t know anyone in my area who would be into it. Any suggestions for how I could find another girl to work with?

Anonymous

I have heard about some models using Craiglist to find a modeling partner. I would definitely exercise caution if you decide to do this and meet them in public first, but a couple of people I know have had success with Craigslist ads.

Anonymous

I actually have found some partners through some sites like this one. You start getting to know a few people, maybe send a private message, and discover people who are near your area.

Anonymous

I would probably stick with sites like this one before I resorted to using Craigslist. I’m still wary of buying everyday items through Craigslist after that whole mess with the “Craigslist killer” a few years back.

Crazy

There are probably way more available in your area than you think. Checking your local “craigslist” might help you find someone. You may have to go through a few people before you find someone you are compatible with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.