Finding Lingerie That Fits

Home Forums Gay Webcam Models Forum Finding Lingerie That Fits

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 286 timesST 04/28/2014 02:31 pm. This post has been viewed 286 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As a cross dresser, I have a really hard time finding lingerie that fits. They don’t make lingerie for men, at least not that I know of, so I have to buy women’s lingerie. Do other cross dressers have a hard time finding clothing that fits?

Anonymous

I don’t really know anything about this personally, but I can see where you might have issues. Since that clothing is actually cut for a woman, it’s not hard to imagine that a man would have trouble finding the right size. Have you tried looking online for size guides? Maybe if you Google’d for crossdresser-related websites, you’ll be able to find something. Good luck!

Kamelia

There are some very big women who wear lingerie, so I am sure there is something out there for you. You might have to do some type of a Google search for “large women lingerie”.

Anonymous

I imagine that it can be very difficult to find lingerie that fits. I would take Kamelia’s advice and try something that was designed for a larger woman. If that doesn’t work perhaps you find someone to make custom made outfits for you.

Mistress.ST

Take a look at PleasureNPain to find the right size for your choice of clothes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.