Fake Eyelashes

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Fake Eyelashes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/08/2013 09:04 am. This post has been viewed 288 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do any of the female webcam models here wear fake eyelashes? I was on another forum with some other webcam models, strippers, etc., and all of them were talking about how much prettier you look with fake eyelashes. The strippers said it wasn’t a must for them, as mostly they are up on stage and more attention is being paid to their bodies than their faces, but almost all of the webcam girls were surprised to hear that I don’t wear them.

Anonymous

I don’t wear fake eyelashes all the time, but I have worn them in the past. The really nice ones are those that have to be applied one lash at a time and that gets expensive quickly, so I don’t wear them often.

AllSexedUp

When I look at myself, I’ve often thought something was missing and this could be the very thing. I have naturally long eyelashes, but I know that doesn’t come across on camera. I’m going to get some fake ones and see what I think.

Anonymous

I was actually considering using fake eyelashes. I just wonder if my regular customers might not approve. They seem to like me the way I am, so I am a little afraid to change anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.