Ever done a threesome or more that was all girl?

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Ever done a threesome or more that was all girl?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/19/2013 03:02 pm. This post has been viewed 302 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have you ever done a threesome or more that was all girls? Some girlfriends and I do this about once every eight weeks or so, and we all advertise it on our calendars and web pages. We have had HUGE turnouts and make a lot of money from them.

Anonymous

Wow, that sounds great! I bet customers can hardly wait, right? 🙂 I’ve never done this before, I do perform girl on girl sometimes but never thought about doing something more.

Anonymous

I have done shows with just one girl, but I have never done more than that on cam. I do have some girlfriends that would probably really like this idea though. Thanks for the tip! 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve never done this but can see why it’d be such a big hit with clients!! Do you use toys? Or is it just a bunch of scissoring and boob-on-boob? I must be old fashioned but the thought makes me feel all weird!

Anonymous

I have done shows like this before, and I think the most ladies we had at one time was five but it was a blast. LilMiss, yes we did use toys for some of it and the clients ate it up!

Anonymous

I’m fascinated by the logistics of something like this. If you have five girls working together don’t you have to have some kind of dress rehearsal?

Anonymous

I have done this a few times before and we did not have any kind of a dress rehearsal. Everybody just kind of went with it and the girls and the clients had a lot of fun.

Anonymous

the maximum number of girls I work with is 2, so that would be a threesome. I didn’t think about adding more women to the show because things are going so well right now. It’s a good idea though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.