Eating On Camera

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Eating On Camera

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/18/2013 09:26 am. This post has been viewed 250 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you ever eat on camera? I usually don’t, because I tend to broadcast my shows later at night, long after I’ve had dinner. I started to feel light-headed during chat last night though, so I got up for a snack real quick. One guy actually asked me if he could watch me eat more food. ❓

Anonymous

I think some guys actually have a fetish about watching women eat, although I can’t understand it for the life of me. I don’t eat when I’m on camera, though. I have dinner about an hour beforehand, so I’m never hungry until long after the show is over.

Anonymous

The only thing I’ve ever eaten on camera was a banana, and I’ve done that on several occasions now. I’m sure we can all see the symbolism behind the fruit, which is why some of the clients like it.

Anonymous

I have never eaten anything on camera, but I do know that a lot of people have a fetish about that. I don’t really understand it either, but whatever works for them.

Anonymous

No, I eat dinner at least 1 hour before I start working. If my clients would ever ask me to eat in front of them, I’d probably eat a fruit, I can’t risk to ruin my diet so I think fruits are a good idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.