Earning Potential

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Earning Potential

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/13/2013 06:31 pm. This post has been viewed 272 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I see advertisements for webcam models all the time, claiming that you can make $2,000 per week or more by modeling. Has anyone here ever made that much money, or more? If not, how close have you come in a week?

Anonymous

I’ve never made that much in a single week, but I don’t broadcast 40 hours/week, either. It’s probably feasible that a really good, experienced model could make that much money if she put enough hours into it. I think I would get burnt out trying to make so much in just 5-7 days.

AllSexedUp

I was just wondering the same thing. If working 40 hours per week is what it takes to make that much, I doubt I will ever see that kind of money.

Anonymous

I’ve never made $2,000 in a single week. I have to work my butt off just to see close to half that! I don’t really have any desire to make that much every week though. I can survive on much less and feel like my time would be better spent with friends and family.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.