Don’t Do It If You’re Not Comfortable

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Don’t Do It If You’re Not Comfortable

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/17/2013 10:34 am. This post has been viewed 293 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One tip I’d like to offer to new webcam models is that, no matter what it is, you don’t have to do it if you’re not comfortable with it. For example, a lot of webcam couples are asked to perform anal sex, but many are not comfortable engaging in this particular sex act, and that’s okay! You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable doing.

Anonymous

That’s great advice! You don’t have to engage in any sex acts at all if you’re not comfortable doing so, although you will make more money if you do. Some models just strip and dance, though.

Anonymous

That is really great advice! Don’t let anyone pressure you into anything on camera or off that you don’t want to do. If you do things you aren’t comfortable with you may not last as a webcam model for long because of guilt or regret.

Anonymous

I agree with this. My wife and I broadcast together and we’ve been asked to do some crazy things that neither of us were comfortable with. It’s okay to say no; no one has the right to pressure you into anything.

Anonymous

That’s correct. It’s you who should be in control, the client has some say in the matter but it is you who performs. Even if you lose some money, the job should be pleasant and not stressful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.