Don’t be shy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/20/2013 12:41 pm. This post has been viewed 324 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the biggest problems I see with people who are new to camming work is that they are too shy. You can’t sit there stone faced or expressionless and expect people to want to pay to view your shows. When you are in free chat, and really when you are on cam period, you need to be lively and sexy. Act like there is nothing in the world you would rather do than please your customers. That is how you get repeat customers and good tips on top of your rates.

Anonymous

That was the hardest part for me when I first started. The first 2 weeks were hell, I was shy and nervous and clumsy. Then I got the hang of it, it was either I let myself go or quit this business. I think I made the right choice in the end, my customers really like me.

Anonymous

This is great advice but easier said than done! Even though I am very comfy and outgoing, I still have awkward moments where I feel like I’m just sitting there beaming a phony smile like a cheerleader whose team is losing :0/ Any tips for breaking ice/lulls/moments of silence?

Anonymous

Just be natural sexxy. We all have awkward moments, especially in the beginning. It’s expected. Some guys might even think it’s cute!

Anonymous

I didn’t have these problems at first, I knew this was the only way I can make fast money so I had to suck it up and perform like a pro. I’m sure I made lots of mistakes but the point is, I wasn’t shy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.