Does Your Mom Know?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Does Your Mom Know?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/22/2013 06:14 am. This post has been viewed 236 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Does your mom know that you’re working in a facet of the sex industry? For the longest time, I hid my webcam modeling from my mom, scared that she would disapprove. My sister let it slip a couple days ago though, but my mom was surprisingly cool about it. I was mad at my sister for telling her at first, but now, I’m kind of glad I don’t have to hide it anymore!

Anonymous

My mom doesn’t know what I do for a living. She knows about my part-time day job, but she has no idea where the real money is coming from. In fact, she’s said to me several times that she doesn’t understand how I’m able to pay all my bills just with my part-time job. I wish I could tell her but I just don’t think this would go over well.

Anonymous

Like I was saying in another thread, my mom knows but my dad doesn’t. My mom was cool about it. She just said, “You have to do what you have to do.” My dad, on the other hand, can be very judgmental at times, so neither of us have told him.

Anonymous

NO! My parents are both very religious and it would not go over well at all. I completely agree that you have to do what you have to do, and I am not ashamed of how I make my money. When it comes right down to it, it is no one’s business.

Anonymous

No, my mom doesn’t know about my webcam modeling. It’s something I do in the privacy of my own home, late at night, after most people have gone to bed, so I really don’t see any reason to divulge the information. I’d tell her if I thought she’d be okay with it, but I think it would really shock/upset her.

Anonymous

Absolutely not! My mom would completely freak out and she would never look at me the same again. How I pay the bills is between myself and my husband and no one else!

Anonymous

My mom doesn’t know and I’m trying to hide it for as long as possible. I don’t have a sister so, no problem there. 🙂
    My mom is very religious, so that is the main reason I’m very afraid to tell her. I’m afraid of what she’ll think.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.