Does Your Dad Know?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Does Your Dad Know?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12/05/2012 07:43 pm. This post has been viewed 249 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Another post about whether or not your mom knows about your modeling job made me curious as to how many of the ladies here have actually told their dad about their job. It’s one thing for mom to know (and a lot of mom don’t) but it’s a whole other thing entirely to look dad in the face and tell him what you’re being paid to do. I could never do it!!

Anonymous

My dad doesn’t know about my webcam modeling. I haven’t told him because I don’t know how he would take it. Somehow I can’t picture him being like, “Cool. Whatever.” My mom knows, but neither she nor I have any desire to tell dad.

Anonymous

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to tell my dad about my webcam modeling. He’s very opposed to the sex industry and pretty much thinks that all the women working in it are really just prostitutes. He’s set in his ways and opinions, so I think this is something that I will just have to keep to myself.

Anonymous

I lied and told my dad that I’m a home-based customer service rep. I had to have some kind of explanation for where my money was coming from when I didn’t have an outside job, but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell him what I really do.

Anonymous

No, my dad does not know what I do for work and he will never find out from me. He would probably have a heart attack or something and then disown me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.