Does size matter?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Does size matter?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/14/2013 03:49 pm. This post has been viewed 42 times

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m fairly new to webcam modelling, and so far my being a little heavier than most girls hasn’t been much of an issue. My worry is that as I get older this will become more important. How much does it matter?

Anonymous

I don’t think it really matters, personally. Men like women of all sizes, and I’d bet a fair wager that they’d actually like to see more larger women than what’s out there modeling currently. I’m also more voluptuous than the average adult model, but it hasn’t hindered me yet! All of my clients say they prefer to see a curvy woman because it looks more real and mature.

Anonymous

I agree with proud_n_pretty. If your have good skin, dress nicely and are attractive then body size is less of an issue than many would be models think. I do notice most sites advertise for young, ultra gorgeous women, but there are plenty of us working outside of that ideal.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reassurance. I am enjoying the job and can see myself doing it for quite a while, but I also like my body and don’t want to diet. I had a bit of a bad day when I posted because someone had made a snide comment, but I am over it now and back to feeling confident.

Anonymous

I don’t think size matters. I am on the larger side (size 14-16) and I have not had a problem in this business. What you have to remember is that everyone is turned on by something. Some people like feet, some people like large chests, and some people like larger women.

Anonymous

Confidence is probably one of the sexiest things to men, or so male friends tell me anyway. I know women who are quite heavy and they accentuate their bodies, others dress to disguise some of it. Whatever makes you feel good is the way to go.

Anonymous

Confidence is definitely an attractive trait to more than 90% of the male population. Most guys really don’t like the super model skinny types and prefer a woman with some meat on her.

Anonymous

It’s so awesome to see how many ladies here are supportive, accepting and encouraging of ALL body types!! The skinny epidemic is totally media/society-driven….be who you are and know you are beautiful! As many have said, THAT’s what our clients are looking for.

Anonymous

In my opinion, being larger than other women is not an issue at all. Men have different taste in women, you might be surprised, after a while, to see how many clients will choose you over skinny models. Just be confident, customers are into what you do, as long as you do it right 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks again for all the positive comments. I am generally a confident person but one chance remark sent me into a spin. The positive thing is it made me think about my image and be proud of who I am. It’s not affecting my earnings right now so long may it last.

Anonymous

Well, if you’re satisfied with your earnings, it must be because you’re doing it right 😉
    The important thing is to be confident on cam, it doesn’t matter if you’re thin or not, tall or short or whatever, it’s important to be yourself and show your clients a good time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.