Do you use lights?

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment Do you use lights?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/23/2013 04:39 am. This post has been viewed 330 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you use special lights when you perform? Maybe a shade of red or blue, to warm the atmosphere up ? Or do you prefer the classic light bulb if you work at night?

Anonymous

During daytime, no. There is enough light in my room so I prefer not to use lights. At night I have this red light bulb that I turn on on special requests, but not always.

Anonymous

I have never used special lights before, but it had never occured to me to try that. I might have to experiment with the lighting a little bit and see how it turns out.

Anonymous

I almost always use lights. Well, on light actually, a red one. Red is sexy, it really helps me a lot when I strip and the customers love it too.

Anonymous

I use lights simply because the room I work in does not allow for a lot of natural light. However, I didn’t go out and spend thousands of dollars on the lights I use! I think I’ve only got about $300 dollars invested in the various lights, but it gives me plenty of options to choose from, including a bright, daylight-type light, a dimmer, more relaxed evening setting, and even some colored lights.

Anonymous

One can opt for colored transparent curtains, instead of lights. If the sun is up and you have a red or orange curtain, the ambiance is perfect.

Anonymous

I actually dance with lights. It’s called poi. You turn the room lights down and spin glowsticks of various colors. I love it. And I get to do a lot of stuff that I’d never bust out at a festival or DJ show :]

Anonymous

I use curtains, like someone here said. I have 2 sets of curtains, one is orange and one is red. They are both transparent so, when I perform, they create a nice ambiance.

Anonymous

I don’t broadcast shows before dark, so I have to use lights. I actually bought a piece of lighting equipment for less than $100 that comes with colored covers to place over the bulb – one is red, one is green, and one is blue. The covers can even be mixed/matched to create additional light effects.

Anonymous

That sounds pretty cool Sassybritches! Where did you find those? Right now I use a lamp with a dimmer switch on it, but I might have to look into some of these other options.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.