Do you use different names on different sites?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Do you use different names on different sites?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/15/2013 07:54 pm. This post has been viewed 156 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you use different names when you cam on different sites? I know some people use the same name so customers can follow them, but I kind of like using different names in different places.

Anonymous

Absolutely! I work for three or four different sites on a pretty regular basis, and I use a different name for all of them that I work on.

Anonymous

Yes, we do use different names for different sites because we have different personalities for all of them. On some I am a sub and on others he is. Different sites seem to do better with certain personalities.

Anonymous

I’m new to modeling, so I don’t have more than one site that I model on, at least not yet. Do you guys think it would be better if I chose a different name for each new site that I start modeling for?

Anonymous

Like luv2b_watched, I only model on one site, so I only have one modeling name. If I were to branch out into other sites, I think I would use different names for the different sites. Customers could still follow you from one site to another; you would just have to tell them your name on the new site(s).

Anonymous

I have two different sites that I model from and I have a different username for each site. Personally, I like the variety of having different usernames and different personalities on each site. On one, I can be more domineering, while on the other, I can be more submissive. I feel like it gives me more leeway to cater to client’s fantasies.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.